"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor."

Thoreau

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Morning WOD


I did this chipper earlier today. During my last cycle of 3 days on, I completed two WODs per day, and I'm hoping to do the same with this cycle. My ability to recovery is really the only limiting factor, and so far, so good.

The other WOD I did today comes from the CrossFit main site. It is:
3 rounds for time of:
95lb front squat, 21 reps
40ft handstand walk
30 GHD sit ups
40ft handstand walk

I was hoping to do this under fifteen minutes and I ended up with 14:55! Wahooo! Good day of CrossFitting, yes sir.

1 comment:

  1. PS I still haven't figured out why my camera is making that god-awful white noise, preventing the mic from picking up any of the actual audible environment. If you're reading this and have any insight on the matter, lemme know!

    ReplyDelete