"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor."

Thoreau

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Seis de Mayo WOD


This workout was posted on the CF main site earlier this week. It is:

21-15-9 reps for time of
95lb overhead squat
burpees

This is a short sprint of a workout that I was hoping to go sub five on, but I'm still too slow on those overhead squats! Still, it's a fun WOD that I'm sure to come back to. Enjoy!

Oh, and as with the 11.6 video, I apologize for the chronic white noise in the background that sounds like I set the camera next to a propane heater or something. I don't know why the camera is doing this, but I hope to get it resolved soon. In the meantime, you may want to turn the volume down on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment